Ocelot Consulting was born out of an idea that autonomy and mastery are worthy goals of good developers. We had an idea that the classical development organization could be made more efficient and pleasurable to work in if run in ways that developers valued. Ocelot works to innovate and inspire developers to try new things, applying them to client needs to solve today’s biggest problems.
We aim to give our Ocelot family challenging and rewarding work, competitive compensation and the opportunity to make their role into everything they want it to become. The establishment of a collaborative community of experts is the goal we aim to integrate all new team members into.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and client communications. Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack. These may exist on premises at a client location, or virtualized in the cloud, or some mix of those.
- SPA Framework experience such as Angular, React/Redux, etc
- API Development (proper microservice separation, HTTP verb usage)
- Experience working in an Agile team oriented environment
- Database Technology - (Postgres, Mongo, Cassandra, Elastic Search, Oracle, etc.) as well as SQL and related query languages
- CI/CD experience using such technology as Jenkins, shell scripting
- Extensive unit testing experience
- Building automated deployment pipelines
- DevOps – understanding of OS and Container Management
- Distributed microservice architectures providing elasticity, redundancy, failover, and intelligent routing.
- Docker/Kubernetes/Cloud Foundry experience
- Develop using secure best practices in software development
Nice to have
- Progressive Web App experience
- Native mobile app development experience
- Experience with deploying to cloud environments using Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
Standard Benefits Program (medical, dental, retirement, PTO, etc.)
Interested candidates please submit resumes to: [email protected].