Ocelot Consulting was born out of an idea that autonomy and mastery are worthy goals of good engineers. We had an idea that the classical devops organization could be made more efficient and pleasurable to work in if run in ways that engineers valued. Ocelot works to innovate and inspire devops pros to try new things, applying them to client needs to solve today’s biggest problems.
We aim to give our Ocelot family challenging and rewarding work, competitive compensation and the opportunity to make their role into everything they want it to become. The establishment of a collaborative community of experts is the goal we aim to integrate all new team members into.
As a CloudOps engineer you will build and automate highly available, elastic, and secure cloud-based infrastructure to support the needs of our client workloads.
- Proficiency in one or more common infrastructure automation languages (Shell Scripting, Python, Golang, etc)
- Deploying and maintaining infrastructure on a major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience using common infrastructure as code tool-sets (CloudFormation, TerraForm, Cloud Deployment Manager)
- Working with common CI/CD and version control technologies (Jenkins, Git, etc)
- Creating and running Docker containers
- Basic Linux OS setup and configuration
Nice to have
- Serverless technologies (Lambda, Google Functions, Azure Functions)
- Experience working in an Agile team oriented environment
- General Purpose Programming languages (Java, C, Scala, Python, Erlang, etc.)
- Docker Swarm/Kubernetes/Cloud Foundry experience
- Networking and Firewall concepts and troubleshooting
- Experience with common configuration management software (Ansible, Puppet, AWS SSM, etc)
Standard Benefits Program (medical, dental, retirement, PTO, etc.)
Interested candidates please submit resumes to: [email protected].